Saturday 21 October 2006

Hong Kong trip - 12 May - 3 Jun 04

This Hong Kong trip was my 1st overseas trip after my graduation. I have spent a lot of time planning for this trip and I even fall sick a week before going to Hong Kong. However there are still places which I didn't went during this trip, such as Disney Land (it only opened in Sep 2004), Ocean Park, 林村许愿树, Lamma Island 南丫岛, Cheung Chau 长洲 etc. I hope to visit these in the future. Let the photos summarised this trip.


Big Buddha 天坛大佛
View from the top of the Big Buddha
Taken in Tuen Mun
Stanley 赤柱

Repulse Bay 浅水湾
Central 中环
Longest sheltered escalator in the world
Victoria Peak 太平山 - My favourite!
Western Market 西港城
Finally reach top of hill - so steep

Tram on Hong Kong Island

狮子山

Chi Lin Nunnery 志莲净苑
Wong Tai Sin Temple 黄大仙
At train station

Inside a train
Roller coaster inside a shopping centre
Symphony of lights
Causeway Bay 铜锣湾
Ice-cream van which play pleasant music
Inside 7-11
Wan Chai 湾仔
Washing a yatch
Tsim Sha Tsui 尖沙咀
LRT in Hong Kong
Teddy Bear Kingdom 小熊国

Avenue of star 星光大道
Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
Victoria Harbour 
Kwoloon Park 九龙公园
Snoopy Palace
大围车公庙
Tsing Ma Bridge 青马大桥 & Ting Kau Bridge 丁九桥

No comments: