Saturday 17 February 2007

Cameron, KL & Malacca trip - Prologue

Time flies, I'm going for another trip within a period of 2 months. This time round, I'm going to Cameron Highland, KL and Malacca for 3 days 2 night trip with my family. My whole family seldom go for trips together. I think I only remember once or twice when my whole family will travel together, probably to my mom hometown - Labis in Johore and CNY visit to my uncle house in Johor Bahru. Otherwise, most of the time it's my mom will bring my sis & me back to her hometown cos most of the time, my dad will be working. Oh ya... i remember that we went for a cruise together with my aunt & cousin (not star cruise), I think it's in 2000 when I was in Sec 4 which is so long ago.

Initially we wanted to travel with our parents to Macau but they changed their mind so it's only my sis and I who went to Macau. I was planning to bring my parents for trip during the CNY as there are 3 public holidays + Saturday and furthermore we don't have to apply leave, so why not make use of it? Sometimes I feel that it's difficult to arrange a family trip cos everyone is working except my mom and I don't think that everyone can get their leave approved at the same time.

I was planning to go for a cruise but it's super expensive, about $600/ person. On an occasion, I saw an advertisement in the Straits Times Classified that there is a 3D2N trip to Cameron Highland, KL and Malacca. Somemore it's only $200/ person which includes:
  • Coach to and from Malaysia
  • Dinner @ Cameron Highland
  • 1 night accomodation @ Heritage hotel in Cameron Highland + Breakfast
  • 1 night accomodation @ Grand Season Hotel in KL + Breakfast
Really look forward to the trip cos it's hard for the whole family to travel together. At the same time, I also have a sense of relief as I do need to plan for this trip since it's a guided tour. I think I'm getting lazier, don't have the mood to plan trips anymore. Can someone plan the trip n I tag along?

No comments: