Friday 9 March 2007

Berjaya hills trip - Prologue

Within a period of 3 wks, I'm going for another trip. This time I'm going to another hill resort which is Berjaya hills (formerly known as Bukit Tinggi).

Berjaya hills is about 800m above sea level compared to Cameron Highland which is about 1,500m above sea level. It is located in Pahang state and may not be as famous as the nearby hill resort - Genting Highland. I never heard of Berjaya hills before until one day, I came across this place in the 'Cool highland resorts' which I have picked up from the Malaysia tourism board office.

It has attractions which includes Colmar Tropicale - a French Themed Resort which was inspired by the original Colmar Tropicale village in Alsace - France, Japanese Village, Botanical Garden, the Rabbit, Donkey & Deer Farm, Horse ranch, Golf club....

According to the future plan of the resort, there will be more replicas of European towns and castles such as Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle, Granada, the Acropolis and Neuschwanstein Castle.

I'm going to Berjaya hills with my 3 friends whom I went together to Sibu island. We booked a 2D1N package with Five Stars Tours. There are few tour agencies which offer tour package to Berjaya hills. The package cost $141 per person which includes:

  • 2 way coach to KL
  • 2 way coach KL - Berjaya hills - KL
  • 1 nite accomodation @ berjaya hills which is inclusive of breakfast
  • Complimentary pass to Japanese village, Botanical garden & Rabbit park
Will update more when I'm back.


No comments: