Friday 22 July 2011

Bali trip – 22 Jul 11

I woke up at 6am today as my make up artist (MUA) is coming over for my makeup. My MUA makeup and curl my hair then we went to the roof top for breakfast. After breakfast, we went back to our room to continue my hair styling and change into my gown. It's almost 9plus and we left the hotel for photoshoot.
MUA styling my hair

The first photoshoot location which we went to is Bajra Sandhi at Denpasar. The admission fee is nominal but for photoshoot, the admission fee is IDR250K  and we bargained to IDR200K ~ S$28. Most of the photos were took by my MUA as both of us were too busy posing for my PG.
Bajra Sandhi

Next Ah He drove us to KFC for lunch. Ah He told us that MacDonalds is not popular in Indonesia as Indonesian like fried chicken. The fried chicken set here comes with rice mould into dumpling.

After our lunch, we head to Sanur beach for photoshoot. Ah He mentioned that there is a venue for wedding which is in diamond shape. We walked for quite a distance before we are able to spot the venue. However we couldnt take photos there as someone from the hotel forbade us from taking photoshoot here.
Colourful boats
Beautiful blue diamond wedding venue
A huge tree at Sanur beach

After the photoshoot at Sanur beach, we went back to KFC to change to my short gown and change my hair style.
Changing into my short dress

We passed by a few padi fields and we took some photos there before heading to the last destination - Tanah Lot. It's quite crowded at Tanah Lot as everyone is waiting for sunset.
Tanah Lot
Are you able to spot the surfers?
It's so crowded
So many potholes
Finally the huge waves came
Shades of light

After finishing the photoshoot at 7plus, we head to a Chinese restaurant - Tanjung Pinang (Add: Jln. Raya Tuban No 100 X Kuta, Tel: 0361 751841) for dinner. This restaurant is patronise by Sam, our PG whenever he come to Bali as he's not used to local food. We ordered Cha Keow Teow, Otak, fish cake, prawn roll (hei zhou) etc. The dishes are delicious, just that it's a bit salty.

It's very tired taking photoshoot and we sleep soon after we bath. Zzzzz...

No comments: