Tuesday 3 July 2012

Taipei trip – 3 Jul 12

As we have a late afternoon flight to catch, we did not venture far and only shopped around Taipei main station.
Department store ladies greeting customers

Finally, it's the last lunch at Coffee Alley otherwise I will get sick of eating the same type of food daily. I told my sis that I wouldn't accompany her for another food tasting trip in the future. The queue was long when we reached. Luckily we were one of the last few customers that the cafe is able to accommodate. If not, I wouldn't wait 1hr to be serve cos we may end up missing the flight.
Lunch @ Coffee Alley

We took Guo Guang bus to the airport for NT125 ~ S$5.50. There was traffic jam on the highway but we managed to make it to the airport in time. I nagged at my sis as she even plan to leave Taipei main station at an even later timing. If I have not insisted to go straight to the airport after lunch, we may end up missing the flight.
Refurbished Taoyuan Terminal 1

We landed at Singapore and hubby came to fetch us.

No comments: