Friday 3 October 2014

KL-Malacca-Muar trip - Prologue

This trip was an impromptu one as it was planned less than a month before the trip. At first, we have tag along with hubby's friend to Klang for a one day trip as his friend has some matter to attend to. Then it came to my mind that there is a long weekend in early October so I suggested a 3D2N food trip to Malaysia.

Since we are travelling in a group of 5, it is more convenient for us to stay in an apartment. I have booked a 3 bedroom apartment near Bukit Bintang in KL from air bnb which cost S$238 a night including service fee. For the other night in Malacca, I have booked Calanthe Artisan Loft through Agoda for S$198. As Agoda only shows a maximum of 4 pax, I emailed the owner directly and we were told to pay RM50 for the additional pax when we check in. Calanthe Artisan Loft is within walking distance from Jonker street and is currently ranked no. 1 at Tripadvisor speciality lodging.

Road trip is fairly easy to plan as we will be travelling by car hence there is not much logistic issues to sort out. I just have to book the accommodation and research on the places to eat. =p

No comments: