Saturday 30 March 2013

Lombok trip – 30 Mar 13

I did not plan any activities for today so we will just be relaxing in the resort. This is also one of the reason why I choose to stay in a better resort for this trip. Today I had pancake while hubby had the egg Benedict again.
Breakfast @ Quali restaurant
Pancakes

After breakfast, we just laze at the poolside chairs and relax until it's too hot that we decide to return to our room.
Resting tower
Pool side
Surfers
Ocean view room
Garden view room

We had lunch in Qunci as we don't feel like going out and explore. Surprisingly the food we ordered for lunch tasted much better than those we had for dinner. We remarked that Qunci should considering swooping the menu.
Lunch

After lunch, we went back to our room and relax till dinner time. I wanted to try out the massage here but the slots were fully book and the only available slot is 8pm. We had an early dinner so I wouldn't be too full for massage later.
Dinner menu
Dinner 

The massage and spa are located in a bundling behind the reception. I was offered a glass of lemongrass drink while waiting for my masseur. Then I was brought to a room and changed to a sarong for massage. As the Thai massage in Bangkok has set a high bar, this massage is not up to the mark.
Qamboja Spa
Massage room

No comments: